To request a Price List of quilts found in the Gallery, or to inquire about quilts made on commission:
Email timnatarr(at)gmail.com or call 413-535-2303.
I have had a great 13 years longarming for clients, but as of January 1, 2015, I am no longer taking on any longarming projects. Thank you to all of you who have supported this part of my business for so long. I have the greatest clients, aka "the quilt ladies". If you are looking for a longarmer, please get in touch with me. I'm happy to give you recommendations.
Keep checking back to see what projects I am up to...we will all be surprised!
- All-over freehand quilting starts at 2.5-4.0 cents per square inch. Custom quilting prices start at 4 cents per square inch. The more complicated and time consuming the quilting design, the higher the charge.
- $50 minimum labor charge.
- To determine number of square inches in your quilt, multiply the length of your quilt in inches by the width in inches.
- Your backing fabric and batting need to be 6" longer and wider than the quilt top.
- One-half Binding (Machine attached to front of quilt, you stitch to back.) - 15 cents per linear inch.
- Machine Stitched Full Binding (Machine attached to front and back.) - 20 cents per linear inch.
- Full Binding (Machine attached to front, hand finished to back.) - 40 cents per linear inch.
- Thread charge starts at $4.
You may supply your own batting or purchase mine. I carry Quilters Dream products. Prices available upon request.